By visiting our website, we may collect your personal information in the following ways:
1. through information requests to enter certain information on the website or sign up for competitions or contests. We may ask you for certain information e.g. your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number, email address, We use this information to contact you to confirm that you participate in a competition or sweepstake or to notify you that you have been selected as a winner.
2. through cookies and other similar technologies that help us to offer you a better browsing experience, enhancing site navigation, analyzing site usage, and assisting in our marketing efforts. (for more information, please see below);
3. through some website development technologies on our website which are technically necessary to display the content (usage data). We are reviewing the usage data in our protocols to improve the quality of the website and ensure that the website is displayed to you. This includes the name and address of the requested content, data and time of the query, data volume, description of the web browser and operating system and the referral link which indicates from which page you reached our website. This information is necessary e.g. for the developers to make sure that our website is displayed within a very short time.
4. through newsletter registrations and sign-ups and to send you mailings or other marketing information about our brands and our companies in which we think you would be interested through email / mail / SMS messaging (ONLY if you have expressly given us permission to do so.) You receive information on how to unsubscribe or stop any marketing material from us.
5. through information you provide to us in comments, suggestions or other information relating to our website, our products or services. We may ask you for certain information e.g. your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number and/or email address; We offer you the possibility to create an account and to use it within AB InBev as we continue to work on being the best beer company in a better world (this use is only with respect to your comments or suggestions)
6. other specific types of information may be requested in connection with purchases, product claims and creating an account,. We use this data to fulfill your order, incl. shipping and payment and to comply with our legal obligations, e.g. keeping correct financial accounting
-The entity mentioned under imprint and its agents will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes described above or as required by law.
In most of the cases we processed your personal data base on your consent in accordance with Art.6(1)(a) General Data Protection Regelation (UK GDPR/DPA 2018). In very specific cases as detailed below, the processing of your personal data is based on AB InBev legitimate interest base on Article 6 (1) (f) UK GDPR/DPA 2018.
7. through tournaments. We publish your displayed username and the name of your team that you belong to under the website section "Participants". If you delete yourself from the competition, the username will not be displayed on the participant list. We also publish under the "Phases" participants, all user names and the teams they belong to. [As you can change your username within your account settings, you can make sure that it is not possible for any external participants to identify you. OR If you wish for your name to be deleted from the list, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org.] Your information will be made publicly available on our website, this means that other user's might be able to trace your identify back based on your pseudonym. We will not use the tournament information for any other purposes unless otherwise agreed on a separate basis.