VALORANT Patch 6.10 will hit the live servers on Tuesday, May 23, in the midst of Episode Six, Act Three. This patch focuses on general updates, mainly the addition Spray Wheel, but it also brings a couple of agent updates.
The addition of the Spray Wheel aims to improve how players can use their in-game graffiti sprays. The Spray Wheel will be activated when you hold your Spray Keybind, allowing you to choose different sprays rapidly during the game. As far as agent updates go, Riot Games most notably updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles back to what was previous patch 6.08 and fixed a handful of Yoru bugs.
Related: Here are the best sprays in VALORANT
Heres everything new in VALORANT with the release of Patch 6.10 on May 23.
VALORANT Patch 6.10: Full notes and updates
Spray Wheel, Collections Rework, Spray Equip Flow Improvements
“We have been cooking up some new features to allow you greater flexibility when using and collecting Sprays and we are happy to launch our first iteration of these improvements with this pass,” Riot said in the patch notes. “Introducing the Spray Wheel!”
- Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
- Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind. This will use the Spray located at the top slot of your wheel.
- Added new equip flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections page.
- Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favourites.
- Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
- Added an Empty Spray to allow a user to empty their Wheel or keybind.
- Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
- Added settings to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience.
- This includes a sensitivity slider, the ability to turn off the wheel entirely, and separate the keybinds.
- Removed the wall texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
“We hope youre as excited about this as we are,” Riot said in the patch notes. “We acknowledge this is a large change and will take some getting used to. As such, well be listening closely to user feedback as you get used to the new system and making improvements and adjustments in the future.”
- Updated the size of Brimstones Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
- Weve updated Fades in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Weve updated Harbors in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Weve updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Improved the hitbox on KAY/Os ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
- We regularly review Agent voiceovers to deepen, improve, and refresh their in-game dialogue. Weve added new lines for Reyna to develop her relationships with new and existing Agents.
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O.
- The RGX 11z Pro EP 4 Gun Buddy and Oni EP 6 Gun Buddy now have the variant shift feature on their corresponding older bundles. You can now put your RGX EP 4 Gun Buddy on your Vandal and it shifts its colour just like it does in the Phantomno more mix and match!
Gameplay systems updates
- We’ve updated our fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
- Fixed an issue where Yorus Fakeout (C) would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yorus Fakeout (C) echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yorus Fakeout (C) echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
- Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs that were causing her Turret (E) to aim at the ground. (Fixed in Patch 6.09)
Gameplay systems updates
- Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when theyve entered line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of line of sight.
- The Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, however, you cant spray in the Range. Weve never been able to spray in the Range, so this isnt a change, but the wheel is sending mixed signals. Well fix this in a future patch.
- In Arabic, theres a slight overlap between the Spray Title and Pre/Post Round Informational text on the Spray Screen.
- Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
- Spray Wheel instructional text in the Collections tab doesnt indicate your current keybinds. Well fix this in a future iteration.